Before & Afterschool Care
Killara Primary School (6:30am-8:45am & 3:30pm-6:30pm)
Sunbury West Primary (6:30am-8:45am & 3:30pm-6:30pm)
Sunbury Heights Primary (6:30am-8:45am & 3:15pm-6:30pm)
OFFICE : 03 9740 2111 (press 3)
Our program is flexible to meet each child’s need for care in a creative, stimulating, safe and secure environment before and after school and whilst at Vacation Care. It implements the National Quality Framework for School Aged Children -“My Time, Our Place” and we strive to achieve the highest level of quality as determined by the National Quality Standards.
To ensure our service accurately reflects the needs of the children and parents our program’s focus is; [checklist]
- Offer a flexible service that responds to the care and recreational needs of the children
- Provide an environment that is both safe and challenging
- Foster individuality, recognizing children’s needs and interests
- Promote children’s physical health and well being
- Acknowledge the importance of the middle years of child development
- Value the benefit of play in both structured and self directed experiences
- Foster a spirit of equity and inclusion
- Acknowledge and be sensitive to the cultural backgrounds of families
- Ensure that staff are able to fulfill the role and responsibilities they are employed to undertake and to have their needs met.