Ages from 2 – 3 years (approx)
Welcome to our Joeys (Phillip Drive) and Galahs (Barkly Street) Rooms!
In our 2-3yo rooms we have qualified staff: 10 Diplomas in Children’s Services and 6 Certificate III in Children’s Services. Together as a team and in partnership with all of our families we strive to create an environment that is fun, stimulating, exciting, and allows the children to explore, investigate and develop whilst having FUN! As part of our program we also include Music and Yoga incursions, which run on a school term calendar.
A main focus in these 2-3yo rooms is assisting children with their independence skills. We provide a self help table where the children have access to water, cups, wipes, tissues and a mirror throughout the day. We are here to support children and their parents through the process of toilet training when your child is ready. We will work alongside families and cater for each child’s individual needs.
Things to remember:
• To sign your child in and out every day
• Your child’s sleep items such as; sleeping bag, blanket, dummy and comforter (if still sleeping)
• Your child’s bag with spare clothes (along with shoes if toilet training)
• A weather appropriate hat for outdoor play
• Please remember to clearly label all spare clothing
Our Room Leader in our Joeys Room is Ronnie
Our Room Leader in our Galahs Room is Mel
If there are any questions please feel free to speak to our Room Leaders or any of our qualified staff at any time.