Ages from 6 weeks to 18 months/confident walker
We would like to welcome you to our Gumnut Babies (Phillip Drive) and Possum Babies (Barkly Street)!
Our qualified Gumnuts and Possums staff, have many years experience working with children and babies, priding themselves on creating a nurturing and fun environment for our Gumnut Babies.
In the our Gumnuts and Possums rooms we plan for our babies to experience gross motor (large muscle movements) and Fine motor (small muscle movements), we progress through each child’s developmental stage and encourage and support each of their milestones. We encourage a lot of hand eye co-ordination to accommodate these milestones. We love parent input, so if you have any ideas or suggestions for the room, we would love to hear it.
Things to remember:
• To sign your child in and out every day
• To write your child’s routine on our whiteboard so our staff can follow their home routine as much as possible during the day
• Your child’s sleep items such as; sleeping bag, blanket, dummy and comforter
• Made up, labelled, bottles of formula or expressed milk
• Your child’s bag with spare clothes
• A weather appropriate hat for outdoor play
• Please remember to label bottles and clothing
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to speak to our Room Leaders – Lauren (Gumnut Babies) or Teena (Possum Babies) or any of our qualified staff.
We encourage open communication and involvement with our families and all feedback and suggestions are welcomed.